INTRODUCING OUR NEW
MOBILE BOOKING APP
THINGS JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT EASIER
Book trips, see upcoming and past trips, change payment methods, and track the status of your active trip, all with our new mobile app.
YOU WILL WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR PHONE'S HOME SCREEN.
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
iPhone or iPad
1. Open your camera and direct it toward the QR code as if you were going to take a picture of it.
2. When you see the yellow box that says "mylimobiz.com" click on it. It will look like this:
3. This will take you right to our proprietary web app.
4. Tap the Share button on the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
5. In the list of options that appear, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this. The Add to Home Screen dialog box will appear.
6. Name it "Rainbow" and then click "Add"
7. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone’s or iPad's home screen.
8. Now just tap the new "app" or shortcut on your home screen, and it will open the app in its own navigation window.
9 Note: If you ever decide you want to remove the website shortcut, you can delete it just like you would any other app on your phone.
1.Follow the instructions 1-3 above.
2. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
3. Name it "Rainbow" and Chrome will add it to your home screen.